Options for Independent Living in Greenfield, WI
The charming city of Greenfield is located just southwest of Milwaukee, just minutes from General Mitchell International Airport, with easy access to I-43. Learn more about the city, its local attractions, and just a few of the popular amenities you’ll find at our senior apartments in Greenfield, Wisconsin.
Established in 1841 as the final municipality in Milwaukee County, Greenfield is now home to over 36,000 residents. Its rich history is on display through its dozens of preserved historic landmarks and sites
throughout the city. Plenty of parks and countless shopping and dining options make this highly desirable Milwaukee suburb a beloved place to call home.
Reasons to Choose Independent Living in Greenfield
There are many reasons to consider independent living in Greenfield. From its rich history to the countless entertainment and dining options, this Milwaukee suburb may be just the place to spend your retirement years.
On top of all these highly desirable local attractions, Greenfield is also home to numerous housing opportunities for seniors. We offer three unique independent living options that make it easy for you to find exactly what you are looking for
Greenfield features many nearby attractions that residents can enjoy throughout the year, including:
- Southridge Mall boasts 1.2 million square feet, making it the largest shopping mall in the state.
- Greenfield Library makes a great escape for bookworms of all ages, and because there are several branches, you are likely to find one near you.
- Greenfield Parks & Recreation maintains several area parks, giving you plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors without venturing too far from home.
- Greenfield Farmer’s Market features over 50 local vendors and takes place every Sunday from May-October in Konkel Park.
Learn more about the neighborhoods surrounding Crest View
, High Grove
, and Hill Crest
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
Get these amenities and more* when you begin your independent living journey in Greenfield, WI:
- Furnished appliances
- Private balcony or patio on select units
- Pet-friendly units (restrictions may apply)
- 9-foot ceilings in select units
- Walk-in closets in select units
- Fireplaces in select units
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose one of our independent living properties, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities* and plenty of social opportunities!
- Community rooms, kitchens, and patios
- Hair salon
- Business center with internet access
- Chapel/meditation room
- Fitness center
- On-site management
- Smoke-free communities
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
*Amenities may differ between our three Greenfield senior housing properties.
More Articles to Explore
How to Choose the Best Retirement Communities in Greenfield, Wisconsin for Your Personality
Whether budget, socializing, or cleanliness are at the top of your list, here’s how you can find the best retirement communities for you.
Start Your Independent Living Journey Today
The best way to learn more about living here is to search our senior apartments in Greenfield, WI online, then schedule a personal tour. Give us a call