Luxury Apartments, Townhomes, and Affordable Senior Living in Wauwatosa, WI
Nestled along the banks of the Menomonee River, Wauwatosa offers a picturesque small-town look and feel, with easy access to all that Milwaukee has to offer. Its mix of nature and city life is ideal for families, professionals and retirees.
Its closeness to the city means there is always something to do and somewhere to go, and a comfortable and quiet home to come back to. Wauwatosa is just a short commute from some of Milwaukee’s biggest employers, such as Advocate Aurora Health, Froedert, Ascension, GE, and Milwaukee Tool. Wauwatosa is also home to manufacturers like Briggs & Stratton® and Harley Davidson®.
This picturesque city offers many attractions, from, beautiful parks, to bookstores, coffee shops, and an art scene. Be sure to check out:
- Mayfair Mall, a perfect place for retail therapy. Dozens of mainstream and boutique shops showcase goods for all tastes.
- The Kneeland-Walker House, an elegant Queen Anne-style home built in 1890, is now home to the Wauwatosa Historical Society. This gem is a treat for history buffs to explore.
- The Wisconsin State Fair in August offers delicious food, live music, and a variety of unique vendors.
- The Wauwatosa Public Library. Get plugged into community happenings, check out a book, or explore the calendar of events.
Luxury Apartments at Harmonee Square
Harmonee Square offers luxury one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes in a boutique-style community. Harmonee Square is designed with your comfort in mind as a place to relax, unwind, and recharge in one of Wisconsin’s best urban settings.
Located in the heart of The Village, your neighborhood is that of a thriving European-style district full of unique shops, restaurants, and entertainment. You will also have easy access to the Oak Leaf Trail, Menomonee River Parkway, farmer’s markets, festivals and more.
With more than 30 years of experience in property management, Horizon offers responsive 24-hour emergency maintenance and professional management.
- Mail room with text notification for packages
- Keyless building entry
- Muncipal services included
- Private, heated parking for residents only
- Private plaza with deck & grilling station
- Pet exercise area
- Car washing station
- Smoke-free building
- One-, two- and three-bedroom luxury apartment homes
- Large living space
- Premium appliances furnished
- Luxury finishes
- 9′ ceilings
- 8′ doors throughout
- Floor to ceiling patio doors
- Custom quartz window sills
- In-unit fireplaces
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Recessed can lighting
- Frameless glass shower door
- Custom cabinetry
- Solid surface undermount sinks
- Additional unit storage on all floors
- High-speed fiber & media services
- Pet-friendly – restrictions apply
Affordable Townhomes at Walnut Glen
Walnut Glen Townhomes offer 14 brand-new, affordable townhomes. Each home in this unique multi-family property has three spacious bedrooms, an in-unit washer and dryer, and its own private entrance. Walnut Glen’s charming homes also come with a master bedroom suite, fully-equipped kitchens, and spacious living areas. Eight single-stall garages are located next to the property and will be available for rent.
Situated on a lovely tree-lined street in a quiet neighborhood, Walnut Glen is conveniently located near several Wauwatosa schools, shops, grocery stores, and more. Walnut Glen is a non-smoking community.
With over 30 years of experience in property management, Horizon offers responsive 24-hour emergency maintenance and on-site professional management for Walnut Glen residents.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Smoke-free building and grounds
- Three-bedroom townhomes
- 9-foot ceilings in all homes
- Balcony or patio on all homes
- Appliances furnished
- Garages available
- Ample closet space
- Washer/dryer in all homes
- Private entrances
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
Affordable, senior living in Wauwatosa WI
Wauwatosa’s mix of nature and city life makes it an attractive option for independent living in Wisconsin. This beautiful area is home to many local attractions, as well as numerous housing opportunities for seniors. When searching for affordable senior housing, be sure to weigh your options carefully and consider what factors and amenities are most important to you. We think you’ll find that Cedar Glen or Walnut Glen may be the best retirement community for you!
When you’re exploring the senior living options in Wauwatosa, WI, it makes sense to dig into the community’s atmosphere, style, and amenities. This overview will give you a quick look at the town and some of the aspects we think you’ll love about living at Cedar Glen Senior Apartments or Walnut Glen Senior Apartments.
Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Cedar Glen Senior Apartments.
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
Your senior living options in Wauwatosa, WI, include access to many desirable amenities, including:
- Furnished stainless steel appliances
- Balcony or patio on all homes
- Walk-in closets
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-suite washer/dryer
- Pet-friendly units (restrictions may apply)
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose our retirement community, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities and plenty of social opportunities!
- Community room and kitchen
- Hair salon
- Business center
- On-site management
- Smoke-free communities
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
Articles to Explore
We’ll highlight a few of the amenities you may want to consider when determining the best new home for you.
This post will highlight a few tips to look for when searching for affordable senior housing in Wauwatosa.
If you’re considering making a move to an independent living community, check out these interesting facts about an enjoyable and maintenance-free life at Cedar Glen and Walnut Glen Senior Apartments.
Start Your Apartment or Independent Living Journey Today
For more information about Harmonee Square, Walnut Glen Townhomes, Cedar Glen, or Walnut Glen Senior Apartments and to schedule a tour, contact our senior living experts in Wauwatosa today.