Spacious Apartment Homes and Affordable Senior Living Options in Janesville, WI
Located about 45 miles from Madison and 35 miles from Rockford, IL, Janesville, WI offers charming neighborhoods, parks, and a small-town feel, while being just a short drive from big-city amenities. Known as “America’s Park Place,” Janesville’s location along the winding Rock River and ample city park space make it a beautiful haven for those who love the outdoors, while its closeness to Madison and Rockford makes it an easy commute. With a lower-than-average cost of living
, Janesville is an excellent place to live for both families and retirees looking to enjoy a high quality of life, centered around the area’s many excellent attractions.
Step out and enjoy all these Janesville area attractions:
- The Rotary Botanical Gardens offer 20 acres of spellbinding space to explore, relax, and enjoy, including several different traditional garden styles to experience. Make sure to ask for the senior discount!
- Get a taste of 19th-century Rock County at the Rock County Historical Society, where you’ll step into an authentically furnished six-floor Italianate mansion, the place where President Lincoln slept during his visits to the area.
- If you love wine, a stop at the Fermenting Cellars Winery is the perfect way to spend an afternoon. The beautiful setting, log cabin-style building, and welcoming, family atmosphere makes this stop a favorite among Wisconsin wine connoisseurs.
Spacious Apartment Homes – Diamond Ridge
offers beautiful and spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. Featuring an in-unit washer and dryer, balcony or patio, 9’ ceilings, luxury vinyl flooring, stainless steel appliances and granite throughout, Diamond Ridge will be the perfect place for you to call home!
Diamond Ridge is a pet-friendly community, complete with a dog run and dog washing station. Residents can enjoy an abundance of activities on the community green space and will be pleased with the amount of storage offered in the attached or detached garages. And our package system allows for safekeeping your packages until you’re ready to pick them up!
Less than a mile away from the Janesville Athletic Club, shopping, healthcare and schools, Diamond Ridge has everything you need in your next home!
- Community green space with pavilion/picnic area
- Outdoor dog run area
- Dog wash station
- Car wash station
- Central mail & parcel pickup
- Central trash location
- Leasing office/model unit
- Luxer package system
Neighborhood Amenities Nearby
- Spacious 1-, 2-, & 3-bedroom unit layouts
- Some units have attached garages
- Detached garage spaces available throughout property
- Private ground floor entries on select apartments
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Central heating/cooling
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite throughout
- Luxury vinyl throughout
- Carpeted bedrooms
- 9’ Ceilings
- Water, sewer, trash included
- Pet-Friendly (restrictions apply)
- Weight training & cardio equipment
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- Fitness & aquatics classes
- Racket sports
- Tanning & massage
- Kids club
- Health clinic (0.3 mi)
- Hair Salon (0.3 mi)
- Grocery store (0.4 mi)
- School (0.6 mi)
- Shopping mall (1.1 mi)
Independent Senior Living in Janesville
There are many reasons to consider independent living in Janesville, and many reasons to consider First Senior I
, First Senior II
, and Willard Haus
Senior Apartments. With ample park space and a lively community, this beautiful area is a wonderful place to settle for your retirement years. In addition to high-quality local attractions, Janesville is home to numerous housing opportunities for seniors. If you’re on the hunt for senior housing, our options for independent living may be just what you are looking for.
Learn more about the neighborhoods surrounding First Senior I & II
and Willard Haus
Amenities at First Senior I & II and Willard
Get all these amenities and more* when you begin your independent living journey in Janesville, WI:
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
- Balconies and patios on select homes
- Furnished appliances
- Heat, water, and municipal services included
- Ample closet space
When you choose one of our independent living properties, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities* and plenty of social opportunities!
- Community rooms and kitchens
- Hair salon
- On-site management
- Smoke-free communities
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
*Amenities may differ between our Janesville senior housing properties.
More Articles to Explore
How to Add Local Flair to Your Independent Living Home in Janesville, Wisconsin
Explore these gems in the Janesville area for decorating inspiration that will add local flair and make your new home at First Senior I & II Apartments comfortable and unique.
Start Your Independent Living Journey Today
For more information about our apartment and senior living options in Janesville, WI, contact our leasing agents
to schedule a tour today!