Options for Independent Living in Sheboygan, WI
Life on Lake Michigan has never looked so good. Imagine kicking back on your patio with a waterfront view, enjoying lunch at a local cafe with friends, playing a round of golf at world-class courses, or going for a walk on a beautifully-maintained riverfront boardwalk. If you’re looking for senior living options in Sheboygan, WI, you might be surprised by all this city has to offer.
Sheboygan has deep roots going back to the 1830s when residents of New England and New York decided to move west. By the 1850s, Sheboygan had become a largely German community, and you’ll still see hints of that today — thanks to events like Brat Days held every August. Public beaches, a beautiful downtown, and amenities that range from outdoor attractions to shopping come together to form one of America’s loveliest cities.
Reasons to Choose Independent Living in Sheboygan
There are many reasons to consider your options for independent living in Sheboygan. This beautiful city contains some of the most popular attractions in Wisconsin, including its stunning beaches and local arts festival.
Along with these local attractions, Sheboygan is also home to numerous housing opportunities for seniors. One of our options for independent living, Waterview of Sheboygan I and Waterview of Sheboygan II, could be your dream home!
These desirable area attractions are all available right outside your front door:
- If you’re an art aficionado, you’ll love the John Michael Kohler Arts Center
- Kohler-Andrae State Park offers some of the area’s most beautiful views and walking paths
- The Sheboygan County Historical Museum gives visitors a glimpse into the city’s history
- Memorial Mall Shopping Center and The Shops at Woodlake feature some of the area’s best shopping
Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Waterview of Sheboygan I & II Senior Apartments.
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
You’ll love everything Waterview of Sheboygan has to offer! Here are just a few amenities you will find in our senior apartments:
- Waterfront views
- Balconies or patios on select homes
- Walk-in closets in select homes
- Furnished appliances
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose our independent living property, you will gain access to attractive building amenities and plenty of social opportunities!
- Community rooms and kitchens
- Hair salon
- Business center
- On-site management
- Smoke-free communities
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
More Articles to Explore
These tips will help you find fun, relaxation, and familiarity in your new ‘home sweet home.’