Luxury Apartments and Affordable Senior Living Options in Middleton WI
See why Middleton WI was ranked the fourth-best city in the country to live.
A suburb of Madison, Middleton, WI, is a mid-sized town of just over 17,000 residents. It offers an impressive array of attractions, with something for everyone, including beautifully maintained parks, museums, and ample shopping and dining options. You’ll never run out of great places to explore!
Middleton, WI is perfect for families, professionals, and retirees, offering a warm, welcoming community, picturesque neighborhoods, and an ideal location. It was ranked the fourth best place to live in America by Money Magazine, thanks to its;
- Beautiful green spaces
- Great shopping
- Highly-rated schools
- Safe neighborhoods
Middleton is only a short commute to downtown Madison, as well as many of the area’s major employers, such as UW Madison, UW Hospital, Epic Systems, American Family Insurance, American Girl, Sub-Zero and more.
Middleton, WI, truly is the best of both worlds: small-town community and safety with big-city atmosphere and amenities. You’ll love exploring area attractions. In Middleton, you can easily:
- Ride the Middleton Trolley through town for free to gain easy access to top shopping and dining hot spots.
- Travel to Greenway Station for boutique stores, beautiful walking paths, and even a courtyard with fountains and cozy places to sit and relax.
- Explore the historic downtown, which offers great sights, museums, and deep roots you can explore during a free walking tour.
Luxury Apartments in Middleton, WI – Parmenter Circle I & Parmenter Circle II
Parmenter Circle is a luxury apartment community that offers all the upscale features and amenities you deserve in a location that simply can’t be beat! With a wide range of spacious floorplans, these stunning apartment homes feature quartz breakfast bars, luxury plank wood flooring, granite bathroom countertops, and stainless-steel appliances.
Your new home is just a few blocks away from a wide variety of cafes, restaurants, and specialty shops. Step out of your front door and enjoy a walk, run, or bike ride along the tranquil wooded paths of Pheasant Branch Creek, or a quick drive to everything that Madison has to offer.
- Club room
- Fitness center
- Complimentary coffee bar
- Terrace with BBQ grill & ample seating
- Heated underground parking
- Car wash station
- Electric car charging stations available
- Smoke-free building
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Bicycle storage & repair station
- Storage lockers available
- Off-street parking
- Professional on-site management
- Controlled access entry
- Income Restrictions may apply at Parmenter Circle I.
- Efficiency, one-, one+den & two-bedroom apartment homes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz kitchen islands
- Granite countertops in bathrooms
- Washer & dryer in all apartments
- 9′ – 10′ ceilings
- Patio or deck
- Walk-in closets
- Individually controlled heat & air conditioning
Independent Senior Living in Middleton – Pheasant Branch Senior Apartments
There are many reasons to consider independent living in Middleton. This quaint city offers the benefits of small-town living while still providing the luxuries and conveniences of a larger city. From recreational activities to retail and restaurants, you’ll find Middleton a charming reprieve from some of the more hectic routines found in larger cities. Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Pheasant Branch Senior Apartments in this guide.
Along with local attractions, Middleton also offers numerous desirable senior housing options, with plenty of social opportunities. Our senior living community, Pheasant Branch Senior Apartments, is full of amenities, such as:
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
- Community room and kitchen
- Community patio
- On-site library
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
Senior Apartment Amenities
- Furnished Appliances
- Private balconies or patios
- Pet-friendly units available (some restrictions apply)
- On-site management
More Articles to Explore
If you’re still on the fence about what retirement communities in Middleton, WI have to offer, these five trends should give you an idea of what to expect.
Are you looking for the perfect retirement community in Middleton to maximize your enjoyment? In this post, we’ll highlight a few of the amenities you may want to consider when determining the best place for you.
The best retirement communities in Middleton, WI will offer plenty of social opportunities to keep you active and engaged.
Start Your Independent Living Journey Today
If you’re ready to consider your senior living options in Middleton, WI, contact us to schedule a tour of Pheasant Branch Senior Apartments today. Be sure to ask about our monthly rent specials!