We think you’ll love what Cedar Glen or Walnut Glen has to offer!
If you’re considering making a move to an independent living community, check out these interesting facts about an enjoyable and maintenance-free life at Cedar Glen Senior Apartments or Walnut Glen Senior Apartments:
1. You can visit the on-site library any time you’re looking for a good read (Cedar Glen only)
Our private, on-site library is stocked with books that you can check out at your leisure. Whether its mysteries, romance novels, or biographies you’re after, you’ll find them here.
2. You’ll never run out of space (Walnut Glen)
Enjoy 9-foot high ceilings that transform your apartment into a warm and spacious home. You’ll also find extra storage included, for no additional fee. Ample closet space and walk-in closets in select units will ensure you have room for everything you need.
3. Your heat, water, and municipal services are all included with your rent (Cedar Glen only)
Independent living means that you’ll be released from the burden of writing dozens of checks each month. Here, your heat, water, and municipal services are bundled with your monthly rent charge.
4. You can get online easily (Cedar Glen only)
Our free Wi-Fi is available for all residents throughout the property – that’s one less thing you have to worry about setting up when you move here.
5. You can have your hair styled without leaving the community (Cedar Glen only)
Finding a new hairstylist just got easier. Our on-site hair salon offers a wide range of services, and it’s within walking distance of your front door.
6. You can keep your car in heated underground parking (Cedar Glen and Walnut Glen)
Your car will stay safe and you’ll stay warm during the coldest months of the year, thanks to the heated underground parking available for all Cedar Glen and Walnut Glen residents.
7. You’ll have your own balcony or patio (Cedar Glen and Walnut Glen)
Every apartment home has an attached balcony or patio, so you’ll be able to enjoy your own private outdoor oasis whenever you’d like.
8. You can bring most types of furry best friends (Cedar Glen and Walnut Glen)
We have pet-friendly units and grounds available, so you may not have to leave your pet behind! Check with the leasing office to find out about any restrictions that might apply.
9. You’ll live completely independently (Cedar Glen and Walnut Glen)
Your time is your own now. No more spending time on burdensome chores and upkeep around the house. Everything from landscaping to plumbing emergencies are taken care of when you become a resident here.
We’ll help you find the nearest grocery stores, pharmacies, and other essentials to make the transition to your new home easier.
This post will highlight a few tips to look for when searching for affordable senior housing in Wauwatosa.
We’ll highlight a few of the amenities you may want to consider when determining the best new home for you.