Options for Independent Living in Elm Grove, WI
Elm Grove, WI is a quaint village in Waukesha County with plenty to see and do. Named “#1 Best Place to Live in Wisconsin”
by Niche in 2020, Elm Grove offers an escape from the bustle of nearby city life in Milwaukee and an abundance of amenities for comfortable living in this warm suburban community.
About Elm Grove
Incorporated in 1955, the village of Elm Grove was once part of the 36-square mile town of Brookfield. After placing a line of track in 1856, railroad officials took one look at the vast growth of trees surrounding the area and decided to call the designated railroad stop “Elm Grove.” Today, the village is a growing yet tight-knit, family-friendly community that boasts beauty for residents and visitors alike.
Reasons to Choose Independent Living in Elm Grove
Nestled in a neighborhood just off Bluemound Road and only a half-mile from Downtown Elm Grove, our location gives residents easy access to popular shopping destinations, restaurants, coffee shops, parks, and more. Elm Grove Heights’
luxury apartment homes feature premium upgrades, community spaces, and professional on-site management and maintenance personnel, allowing residents to live a carefree, maintenance-free lifestyle.
Explore all these Elm Grove area attractions:
Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Elm Grove Heights Senior Apartments.
- Relax at Village Park, home to nine tennis courts, two baseball diamonds, basketball courts, a heated swimming pool, and a gazebo picnic area. A must-visit with the grandkids!
- Visit O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub, an iconic stop for locals and tourists. Get to know your neighbors and order from their extensive food menu.
- See a show at the Sunset Playhouse, where seniors can take advantage of a $2 discount on all regularly priced plays.
- Cater to your sweet tooth at Fazio’s Chocolate Shop, where you can find all the chocolates your heart desires.
- Spend a day shopping with friends at nearby Brookfield Square Mall or The Corners of Brookfield.
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
Get all of these amenities and more
when you begin your independent living journey in Elm Grove, WI:
- Washer/dryer in-suite
- Pet-friendly (some restrictions apply)
- 9-foot ceilings in all apartments
- Balcony or patio on most apartment homes
- Stainless steel appliances included
- Walk-in closets in select apartments
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose this independent living property, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities and fun social opportunities!
- Club room with complimentary coffee bar
- Community patio
- Two elevators
- Professional on-site maintenance
- Smoke-free building & grounds
More Articles to Explore
Elm Grove Heights Retirement Community Neighborhood Guide for Elm Grove, WI
If you’re interested in an independent retirement community in Elm Grove, WI, this neighborhood guide will help get you acquainted with the area surrounding Elm Grove Heights.
How to Find the Best Retirement Community in Elm Grove, WI
Elm Grove, WI, has earned honors as one of the Best Suburbs in America for its small, close-knit community that’s also only 20 minutes from lively downtown Milwaukee. So how do you start searching for the best retirement community for you in Elm Grove, WI? Here are some things to keep in mind.
7 Desirable Amenities to Look for In Luxury Senior Apartments in Elm Grove, WI
When exploring luxury senior apartments in Elm Grove, WI, don’t forget to consider the amenities and perks included for your comfort and convenience. Here are the top amenities to look for in Elm Grove senior apartment communities.
Start Your Independent Living Journey Today
If you’re looking for the best retirement community in Elm Grove, WI, you’ve found it. Contact us
to schedule a tour and learn more about Elm Grove Heights Senior Apartments