Options for Independent Living in Burlington, WI
Nicknamed “Chocolate City, U.S.A.,” Burlington is home to many sweet spots for recreation and retirement homes. Here you can discover more about independent living in Burlington, WI, including city information, local attractions, and amenities to look for in this charming city nestled on the Fox River.
In December of 1835, two early settlers carved their names on trees in Foxville – the land that would become Burlington – and early settlement followed shortly after. After the completion of a dam and the first bridge over the Fox River, the population began to slowly expand. Today, Burlington is home to over 10,000 residents who enjoy its laidback appeal and rural character.
Reasons to Choose Independent Living in Burlington
There are many reasons to consider independent living in Burlington. This quaint city offers several family-friendly area attractions, low crime rates, waterfronts, and interesting architecture, all in a central location with easy city access for day trips, shopping excursions, and more.
Explore all these Burlington area attractions:
- Go fruit picking at Brightonwoods Orchard, featuring 150 apple varieties, grapes, quince, and pears
- Browse fresh produce and home goods at the Burlington Farmers’ Market
- Support Haylofters Community Theatre while attending a production at the Malt Hour Theater
- Tease your brain at the Logic Puzzle Museum
- Cast your rod alongside fellow anglers at Echo Lake or the Fox River – two prime fishing spots
Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Francis Meadows Senior Apartments.
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
Get all of these amenities and more when you begin your independent living journey in Burlington, WI:
- Balcony or patio on all apartment homes
- Individually controlled heat & air conditioning
- Washer/dryer hookups in select homes
- Access to discounted cable services
- Emergency call systems
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose our independent living property, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities and fun social opportunities!
- Club room
- Community patio
- Professional on-site maintenance
- Smoke-free building & grounds
More Articles to Explore
Determine what matters most to you, whether that’s low-maintenance options, desired amenities, or a central location with easy access to everything Burlington offers.
If you’ve been considering independent living in Burlington, WI, here are five reasons to make the move.
While searching for independent senior living options in Burlington, WI, consider what’s included in your monthly rent expenses and the many amenities that come at no additional cost for your comfort and convenience.
Are you thinking about moving to a senior living apartment in Burlington, WI? Francis Meadows may be just the place you’re looking for.