Picturesque Apartments in Appleton, WINestled on the shores of Lake Winnebago, Appleton offers quiet neighborhoods that blend well with a vibrant downtown. Appleton is part of the Fox Cities area of Wisconsin, sitting 30 miles southwest of Green Bay and 100 miles north of Milwaukee. Appleton was first settled in the mid-1800s and was incorporated as a city in 1857. The city has made a name for itself in the paper industry since the first paper mill was built in 1853. Today Appleton is home to around 75,000 people. Appleton has much to offer families, professionals and retirees alike, from an active social scene, with many fine restaurants, bars, cafes, and venues, to plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation in the many parks, beaches, and marinas. In the summer, you can enjoy weekly concerts, festivals and farmer’s markets, and in the winter the many museums, ice rinks, galleries, and theaters. Appleton is also the home of Lawrence University, which makes it a great city for education. What’s more, with all that Appleton has to offer, residents also enjoy safe neighborhoods, with low crime; highly rated public schools; and a low cost of living.
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center – See a Broadway show, a symphony, or even a rock concert.
- The History Museum at the Castle – Explore local history and see original documents and show paraphernalia from Harry Houdini.
- Butterfly Gardens of Wisconsin – Enjoy the thousands of butterfly and bee species, relax on the patios and lose yourself in the trails and mazes of the garden.
- Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve – Hike the beautiful trails or host a wedding or special event at this beautiful outdoor park.
- Downtown Appleton Farmer’s Market – Enjoy the area’s largest farmer’s market, with homegrown and specialty fruits, veggies, cheeses, bakery, crafts, and live music.
- The Trout Museum of Art – Be delighted, surprised and challenged by the best regional, national and international, visual art. Or, take a class and make your own!
- Appleton Memorial Park – Enjoy the largest of Appleton’s parks, with trails, softball diamonds, gardens, playgrounds, rentable amenities, and so much more!
- Fox River Kayaking Company – Enjoy time on the water in a kayak. Solo and group rentals and outings are available.
- Fox River Mall – Browse all of the area’s best stores.
Scenic, Riverside Apartments in Appleton, WIThe stylish The Landing at Eagle Flats overlook the Fox River, giving residents views of beautiful scenery and an easy walk to local shops, restaurants, and attractions. The Landing includes one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments. Income restrictions apply. Amenities Include: Community:
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Additional storage space available
- Business Center with internet access
- Community room & kitchen
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Controlled access entry
- Community patio
- Fitness center
- Heated underground parking
- Mailboxes located within the building
- Off-street parking
- Professional on-site management
- Housing Choice vouchers accepted
- Smoke-free building
- 9-foot ceilings in all apartments
- Appliances furnished
- Balcony or patio on all apartment homes
- One-, two- & three-bedroom apartment homes
- River views from select apartment homes
- Walk-in closets in select apartment homes
- Washer/dryer hookups in all apartment homes
- Washer/dryer provided in select apartment homes
- Water & municipal services included
- Individually controlled heat & air conditioning
- Pet friendly – restrictions may apply
Start Your Appleton, WI, Apartment Journey TodayFor more information about our spacious apartments available at The Landing at Eagle Flats, contact our leasing experts to schedule your tour today!
Our Properties in