Options for Independent Living in Franklin, WI
Are you exploring senior living options in Franklin, Wisconsin? You’ll love the small-town feel and proximity to the bustling city of Milwaukee. Learn more about Franklin, including local attractions and comfortable amenities you’ll find in our friendly senior living community below.
Franklin is a suburb of Milwaukee located just southwest of the city. Since it was established in the late 1800s, the town has grown rapidly. The nearby Root River and surrounding forested areas are home to a profusion of wildlife, despite the suburban atmosphere. In the 1950s, Franklin became known as the “City of Homes,” and in 1956, it was incorporated as a fourth-class city. Today, Franklin offers quiet, attractive neighborhoods within easy driving distance of Milwaukee’s city center.
Reasons to Choose Independent Living in Franklin
There are many reasons to consider independent living in Franklin. From convenient retirement community features
to beautiful natural spaces, this cozy hometown offers desirable housing opportunities for seniors. You may just find that Bell Tower Place
is the perfect place to spend your retirement years.
Whether you’re a nature lover, a shopaholic, or enjoy local community events, you’re sure to love the attractions in Franklin that will make you glad to call it home.
- Wehr Nature Center offers an escape from the suburbs into a peaceful nature retreat. Enjoy a walk on the well-maintained trails and through the gardens or join a staff naturalist-led tour of the center.
- Southridge Mall in neighboring Greendale offers a getaway for a day of shopping, with over 125 services and retail stores.
- Annual festivals and events like Summer Concerts in the Park, St. Martin’s Fair, and Franklin Civil Celebration give Franklin residents plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the community.
Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Bell Tower Place Senior Apartments
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
Our senior living options in Franklin, WI include a range of amenities our residents appreciate, including:
- Furnished appliances
- Pet-friendly units (restrictions apply)
- Discounted cable services available
- Private balcony or patio on select homes
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose our independent living property, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities* and plenty of social opportunities!
- Community room, kitchen, and patio
- Fitness center
- Chapel/meditation room
- Indoor car washing station
- On-site management
- Smoke-free building and grounds
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
More Articles to Explore
3 Convenient Features of Retirement Communities in Franklin, Wisconsin
When you’re looking for retirement communities, they can quickly start looking the same. These three special touches will add convenience to your new home.
Start Your Independent Living Journey Today
For more information about the senior living options in Franklin, contact us today to schedule a personal tour.
We’ll show you the available floor plans and discuss flexible leasing options – and don’t forget to ask about our monthly specials.