Options for Independent Living in Delafield, WI
Delafield, Wisconsin’s waterfront views, warm communities, and an array of attractions make it a captivating place to live. Located just a few minutes outside of Milwaukee, Delafield residents love the small-town atmosphere and proximity to the big-city amenities nearby.
With a population of just over 7,000, Delafield is a cozy suburb of Milwaukee nestled around a bend in the Bark River. For many visitors, Delafield is an ideal location to stay for a touch of peace and quiet while exploring Milwaukee. For residents, it is the perfect place to call home with low crime rates, excellent amenities, and beautiful neighborhoods.
Reasons to Choose Independent Living in Delafield
There are many reasons to consider independent living in Delafield. From local attractions to peaceful recreational areas, this cozy suburb is home to incredible housing opportunities for seniors. It may just be the right place for you to spend your retirement years!
There is always something going on in Delafield, from outdoor summer concerts to farmers’ markets and art festivals. Here are a few local attractions worth visiting:
- If you love to get outside to walk, hike, or just relax to the sound of birds singing, a visit to Lapham Peak at Kettle Moraine State Forest is a wonderful choice. The state forest offers a nature center, summer stage for outdoor concerts and theater, and plenty of walking trails for every level of adventurer.
- Get a taste of living history at the Hawks Inn Historical Society. A tour from an in-costume docent will allow you to explore the old stagecoach inn from top to bottom. History buffs will love the wide variety of antiques.
- From specialty boutiques in downtown Delafield to regional and national shops in two districts close to the Hwy 83 corridor, you’re sure to get your share of window shopping or retail therapy when you live here.
Learn more about the neighborhood surrounding Hillside Woods I & II Senior Apartments.
Senior Apartment Amenities to Look For
Get these amenities and more* when you begin your independent living journey in Delafield, WI:
- Furnished appliances
- Private balcony or patio in select homes
- Fireplaces in select homes
- Discounted cable services available
Community Perks and Social Opportunities
When you choose one of our independent living properties, you’ll gain access to attractive building amenities* and plenty of social opportunities!
- Community rooms, kitchens, and patios
- Hair salon
- Business center with internet access
- Fitness center
- On-site management
- Regularly scheduled social potlucks, get-togethers, holiday parties, and more!
*Amenities may differ between our two senior housing properties.
More Articles to Explore
Are you a new resident of the independent living community at Hillside Woods I & II Senior Apartments in Delafield, WI? It’s easy to get plugged in, get to know like-minded neighbors, and meet new friends!
Start Your Independent Living Journey Today
To learn more about our senior living options in Delafield, WI, contact our leasing agents for help finding the perfect place to call home.